Open-Source Android & iOS offline maps app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists
Organic Maps is an Android & iOS offline maps app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists based on top of crowd-sourced OpenStreetMap data and curated with love by MapsWithMe founders. No ads, no tracking, no data collection, no crapware.
Organic Maps is the ultimate companion app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists:
- Detailed offline maps with places that don't exist on other maps
- Cycling routes, hiking trails, and walking paths
- Contour lines, elevation profiles, peaks, and slopes
- Turn-by-turn walking, cycling, and car navigation with voice guidance
- Fast offline search on the map and bookmarks
- Dark Mode to protect your eyes
Organic Maps is pure and organic, made with love:
- Respects your privacy
- Saves your battery
- No unexpected mobile data charges
Organic Maps is free from trackers and other bad stuff:
- No ads
- No tracking
- No data collection
- No phoning home
- No annoying registration
- No mandatory tutorials
- No noisy email spam
- No push notifications
- No crapware
- No pesticides
At Organic Maps, we believe that privacy is a fundamental human right:
- Organic Maps is an indie community-driven open-source project
- We protect privacy from Big Tech's prying eyes
- Stay safe no matter wherever you are
Reject surveillance - embrace your freedom.
OrganicMaps té els següents comptes en altres plataformes:
organicmaps 7658 Actualitzat aquesta setmana
🍃 Organic Maps is a free Android & iOS offline maps app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists. It uses crowd-sourced OpenStreetMap data and is developed with love by MapsWithMe (MapsMe) founders and our community. No ads, no tracking, no data collection, no crapware. Please donate to support the development!
OrganicMaps es va unir fa 2 anys.
OrganicMaps no mostra els diners que rep mitjançant Liberapay.